Our company KARPEA SA, is a company producing, bottling and exporting Extra Virgin Olive oil and olives headquarter in N. Erythraia, Athens. We are a Greek family business with decades of tradition in the production of Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Olives. At the moment we are searching for an
Area Export Sales Representative (έδρα Αθήνα)
Τhe primary responsibility of the suitable candidate includes customer relationship management, sales management, commercial evaluation of new proposals, and the achievement of corporate growth goals.
You will be reporting to the Senior Key Account Manager.
So, what will you actually be doing?
You will be asked to retain the existing B2B network and build new customer relationships, finalize customers’ deals and provide superior customer service. Moreover, you will need to communicate with partners and represent the company in national and international exhibitions. In a nutshell, you’ll need to excel in the following.
Who’s right for the job?
- Locate, develop and expand new clientele while developing also the existing one,
- Participate in the creation and application of Marketing & Sales Plans,
- Analyze the market dynamics and assess of all existing and potential customers,
- Make visits to customers and distributors to develop and maintain their requirements, to present our products, to establish agreements as well as monitor their orders,
- Provide reports regarding results, prospects and customer requirements,
- Have a sharp eye in terms of observation of the competition and market trends,
- Have the ability to frequently travel abroad.
Someone who is sales & customer oriented, with organizational and communication skills, as well as someone with the ability to think outside-the-box. A proactive person who continuously seeks market feedback to expand and win market share.
Good to have:
- AEI-TEI degree, ideally in business or technical field,
- 2-3 years of experience in export sales position (B2B),
- Excellent command of the English language,
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, pc and presentation skills,
- Team player, dynamic and positive personality, communicative and organizational competence,
- Ability to travel abroad,
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
The company offers
- Master degree in Business Administration/ Marketing,
- Second language will be highly appreciated
- Competitive remuneration package,
- All-year round training and personal development,
- Civilized working environment
If you can relate yourself to the above attributes and seek career potential, this is your opportunity to join us.