IT Consultant / Software Tester fluent in German (ref: GCT/03/17)
Thessaloniki or Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com)
is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Belgrade, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit in Thessaloniki or in Athens (please state desired location in application) an IT Consultant / Software Tester fluent in German
. The successful candidate will closely collaborate with the project manager and/or test manager as well as the development team.
- Testing, documentation, user training, and helpdesk for software applications;
- Participation in project management, reporting and requirements engineering;
- Client communication in German.
- University Degree preferably in Computer science, scientific area, or economics;
- Motivated, analytical, communicative, result-oriented;
- Experience in software testing, support and/or development;
- Knowledge of technologies such as XML, XSD, SQL, HTML, CSS is an asset;
- Fluency in German and knowledge of English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (GCT/03/17)
, at the following e-mail address: [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ]
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com
) and follow us on Twitter
) and LinkedIn