A boutique consulting firm is looking to bring a talented Senior Manager into the business to develop and lead a team of Risk Analysts. If you've always wanted to work in a start-up style environment but want the security of a promising brand, this role suits perfectly - as you'll be working close to the senior executives of the business who are massively bought into the way data drives decisioning.
As Senior Manager you will be a key leader in the team to drive best practice analytics and find new and innovative ways of using data to answer various customer, product, profitability and decision making questions. This team are asked varying and unique questions by different teams in the business, and the intent is that the suggestions and analysis that is created become BAU. The team will be heavily hands on with SAS building statistical models, coding on a day to day basis and due to the size of the team you will be expected to have a strong hands-on background and feel comfortable in your ability to help out when necessary. As a Senior Manager you will be participating in multinational project teams and should be able to travel.
If you've been looking for something a little different that will allow you to push innovation, work with senior members of a booming business whilst still staying close to the data - this role will be a perfect fit.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level within a numerate discipline. Excellent academic background, including a bachelor and a master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering, Economics or other related field with strong quantitative focus. Ph.D. will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in managing data and statistical and econometric modeling techniques is mandatory.
- A proven expert within the space of Credit Risk, having covered multiple areas of the lifecycle throughout their career
- Strong hands on SAS experience, with a strong knowledge of modelling and coding (exposure to decisioning, scoring preferred). Use of R and SQL will be considered an asset
- Proven leadership experience, comfortable managing analysts and leading conversations with clients
- An eye for innovation - interested in using data for new and exciting uses within the Credit Risk space.
- Fluency in English (both speaking and writing), additional language skills appreciated.
- Passionate about customer experience