EXPERIENCED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, E-COMMERCE
Ermes Department Stores PLC is the largest retailer in Cyprus with more than 75 retail stores in Cyprus. The company’s reputation and distinctive image has been consistently developed across an expanding number of products and international brands.
Ermes is looking for a talented, driven and entrepreneurial person to join the Business Development team to drive business growth and customer experience. This Business Development Manager position offers an exciting opportunity to take a critical role in building one of Ermes fastest growing businesses. The job will be located in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Our environment is very fast-paced and ambiguous, and requires someone who is highly enthusiastic, detail-oriented, passionate about negotiation processes, and comfortable working with multiple teams. He or she will:
- Develop deep understanding of the negotiations landscape across various customer segments and products lines and become a SME for deal analysis in those areas.
- Conduct financial and strategy analysis of the deals and recommend course of action for a winning proposal.
- Engage with vendors across all tiers to pitch and win the deals.
- Identify selection hold out reasons or deal uncompetitive reasons and partner with product and program management teams to develop solutions to address them.
- Develop and implement metrics for deal management
- Assist the on board process of each partner
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales, buying, account management, consulting and/or marketing preferably in e-Commerce or B2B industries
- International networking with fashion, cosmetics and other brands will be considered a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and time management
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proactive attitude, detail oriented, fast learner and team player
- Proven analytical skills – ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions
- Track record of delivering results in RFQ function
Ermes Department Stores PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and many company benefits.
All applications are strictly confidential.