We are looking for a passionate, experienced Android developer willing to contribute and be a part of the e-table culture and mission. E-table is a fast-growing company with market leading position in Greece. You will have the opportunity to work with very talented and accomplished peers, and you should feel comfortable with your ability to contribute in that environment. Please check out our website, blog, and social media accounts to get to know us a little better.
• Members of our team have a burning passion and commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality.
• Optimize UI/UX elements within apps to provide the fastest, smoothest user experience
• Advise on Java best practices, organization, and automation
• Work with our API developers to provide data to the apps via RESTful APIs w/JSON
• Implement secure coding best practices and participate in ongoing security training and awareness.
• Collaborate with Product Manager, cross functional and iOS team to refine product requirements
• Identify, resolve and communicate solutions to any integration issues
• Keep up with the latest in Android and Mobile technologies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field
• Experience with Native Android – Tablet and Mobile
• Consuming API’s developed in house backend team
• Experience interacting with Web Service integration (REST, HTTP, JSON, SOAP)
• Experience with Git (Github) or similar
• Great understanding/knowledge of Java and object-oriented design
• The ability to maintain high coding standards
• 5+ years of Android development experience.
• Experience with multi-threading / asynchronous logic
• Published app in Google Play
• Experience with Jira or similar
• Quick learner, with passion for new technologies
• Can work in a dynamic & demanding environment
If you feel the job suits your needs, send us your CV
Salary: 2000-2500 gross + stock options based on targets