Ingenia currently offers the following International Position
ABOUT INGENIA POLYMERS
Ingenia Polymers is a premier integrated solutions provider to the global polymers industry. For 30 years, Ingenia Polymers has developed a record of service, growth and reliability unsurpassed in the industry. Our talented people, culture of operational excellence, relentless drive to advance technology and breadth of capabilities make us the preferred supplier to our customers, with value added products and services supporting a variety of markets the world over.
Ingenia Polymers is seeking highly capable and motivated people to contribute to our ongoing success and grow with us as we continue our international expansion. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to take their career to the next level by joining a high-growth company with sophisticated production facilities, leading edge manufacturing technologies and innovative, progressive people.
Learn more at www.ingeniapolymers.com.
SUMMARY: The successful candidate will be a skilled, energetic engineer who will act to develop, prepare and maintain, the plant’s state of the art manufacturing processes. Additional duties include:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain, create and update process set up, directives and documentation for the polymer compounding and production facility.
• Troubleshooting and resolution of all process and quality related problems for production lines and products.
• Lead process trials of new grades including preparation of final trial reports.
• Improve the safety, productivity and quality of all plant production processes through implementation of improved procedures, equipment design and control systems.
• Maintain updated Calibration procedures and status of all feeders in the production facility.
• Prepare Operating procedure and Training documents for new production equipment / production lines.
• Maintain updated Cleaning procedures and introduce changes to improve performance.
• Continuously work to improve yield, process optimization and rates through relevant data collection and analysis.
• Working with the Plant Manager and Maintenance Manager to coordinate small to medium process improvement projects including related design, equipment bids evaluation, installation and start up.
• Support production in start-up of lines and trouble-shooting.
• Facilitating aspects of process engineering for new and existing products from feasibility testing to process automation.
• Developing, updating and improving all process related software
• Investigating and integrating new technologies in the processing area.
• Designing process protocols, providing analysis of data and prepare required compliance documentation.
• Reduction of costs and quality improvement through process engineering approaches.
• University degree in Chemical, Polymer or Plastics Engineering with a high GPA.
• 0-3 years in plastic processing with experience in bulk solids conveying, twin-screw extrusion, polymer production, process design and/or process control (PLCs, DCS).
• Twin-screw extrusion, plastics compounding, specifically for PE, PP, PS.
• Process and Production Control Systems Knowledge (SPC, QPC). ERP Knowledge desirable.
• Knowledge of polymers resin manufacturing, supply chain logistics and downstream conversion processes
• Willingness to be involved in the production process at all levels
• High Level Analytical Skills and use of various models and engineering formulas. Knowledge of process factor correlation software
• Extended knowledge of the operation of extruders and bulk conveying systems
• Knowledge of PLC programming and process control. Knowledge of DCS.
• Ability to think conceptually
• Team Coaching capabilities
• Able to multitask and set priorities
Ability to communicate across all levels of the employee-base is essential. Must be proficient in English. Knowledge of an additional language, particularly Arabic is an asset.
Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply for the position.
Please press the “Internal Apply" button in order to send us your CV in English