|print | save this job | email this job
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. This is one of the most important businesses in the global economy with the primary aim to meet the needs of companies in all matters relating to human resources. Based in Switzerland and with presence in more than 60 countries, the group proves daily its experience in meeting all staffing needs. The Adecco Group collaborates with the largest local and multinational companies worldwide, which certify their confidence in the group and show the important position Adecco has in the global labor market.
Adecco Greece was founded in 2000 and consists of 3 companies: Adecco, Atlas and Lee Hecht Harrison. Faithful to its commitment to provide high quality services, Adecco Greece is certified according to the international standard ISO 9001:2008 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement.
With its global experience, expertise, quality, rapid response, effective solutions and service guarantee the Adecco Group is the most appropriate partner and ally of modern companies offering them comprehensive solutions in the field of human resources and of the candidates whose professional progress supports daily.
56, Kifissias Avenue, 15125, Maroussi,
Tel.: +30 210 6930490, Fax: +30 201 6919358
e-mail: [Πατήστε εδώ για να στείλετε με Email το βιογραφικό σας]
Maroussi, Agia Paraskevi, Athens, Piraeus, Thessaloniki
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client:
Assistant Store Manager
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, Forever 21, a multinational apparel company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Assistant Store Manager
- Actively support the Store Manager on efforts towards store profitability and team performance and morale
- Work directly with Store Associates providing leadership and motivation
- Collaborate with other Assistant Managers to maximize employee performance
- Communicate merchandise transfer opportunities to Store Manager
- Be updated on Operations and Visual Memos
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Partner with Store Manager for all outstanding-unresolved store issues
- Execute and support Company and Store Manager’s business objectives
- Support store openings, closings and remodels as needed
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience preferably in a well-organized retail apparel store
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good command of the Greek and English language
- Advanced time management skills
- Ability to delegate and follow-up appropriately and effectively
- Maintain confidentiality regarding internal issues and processes
- Comply with company handbooks, codes, guidelines, directives, policies and procedures
- Basic computer and numerical skills
- High-flexibility regarding schedule is required
- Leadership Dimensions:Demonstrate Integrity, Lead by Example, Plan and Execute Company Objectives, Communication, Coach and Develop, Motivate
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
|Let us help you
meet your career goals!