Our client, a well-established company seeks to recruit an Accounting Manager
- Processes and monitors accounting transactions within his area of responsibility
- Processes accounting transactions both per IFRS and local GAAP
- Proactively performs preventive quality controls and takes corrective actions when necessary
- Prepares financial statements and standard required reporting
- Validates and approves all the monthly and yearly tax liabilities ensuring that the tax legislation is applied
- Handles VAT reconciliations, payments to tax and social insurance authorities
- Ensures adherence to company’s policies and procedures
- Performs the monthly closing
- Approximately 6-8 years of related work experience
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Proven knowledge of IFRS accounting standards, SAP & MS Office
- Excellent command of the English language
- Very good knowledge of Tax Legislation
Other skills – Personal Characteristics
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with strong report writing skills
- Strong team management skills
Candidates who are interested should submit their application in English, quoting reference (ACM/317), to: [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ]
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Copyright © 2017 PricewaterhouseCoopers Business Solutions SA. All rights reserved.
PwC refers to the Greece member firm, and may sometimes refer to the PwC network. Each member firm is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.