ISI is engaged in the Defence & Aerospace sector and delivers high quality systems for Land, Air and Naval defence applications. ISI has been providing engineering services and systems since 1993 and has firmly established itself as global player.
At ISI, it is our people who make the difference. Our people are the bolster of our success and vital for maintaining a sustainable future for our organization. ISI is proud to own a positive working environment and employ some of the most talented and dedicated people.
Currently we require the services of a Software Engineering Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of software development management, from design and analysis to development, implementation and maintenance.
- Evaluates software engineer’s performance
- Set expectations and goals for department and individual staff
- Recruit, discipline and train staff
- Researches product development options and provides analysis for product direction
- Work with Program Management Office and CTO to identify the needs for program/project development
- Work with CTO to identify the needs for internal development
- Good knowledge in software engineering process and methodology
- Good track record in leading a team of at least 10 diverse engineering staff
- Proficient in C/C++, ADA, Java programming
- Knowledgeable in Tactical Data Link design, development and implementation (Desirable)
- Knowledgeable in C4I system design, development and implementation (Desirable)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- At least 10 years of prior experience with at least 5 years of experience in either software design & development
- At least 5 years of experience in leading a team
- Preferred experience from the Information & Technology field
If your qualifications match the above profile, send us your CV.