EXUS Innovation is the Research Branch of established Software House EXUS. Our job is to generate innovative ideas and support the company’s product development with cutting edge ideas from the research world. So we operate and think like a startup, but we are supported by an established company. We are currently in the process of bringing several cutting edge ideas from the research world into the market and we are looking for people to help us achieve that.
EXUS Innovation in London as well as its branch in Athens are looking for a high caliber Research Project Manger / consultant to become part of the team. You will be responsible for contributing to the project management of research projects and for setting up new proposals in new challenges and research funding opportunities.
The Research Project Manager is a multi-faceted and challenging role, touching on a series of aspects of significant importance to address current and emerging needs in the domain. You will be part of the team towards the identification of new research directions while at the same time being an integral part of the ideation and proposal setup process.
Furthermore, you will be representing EXUS in at least one project (either as coordinator or partner) to maintain an edge on current research, technology and industry developments and at the same time be able to foster stronger partnerships with organizations across Europe.
- Postgraduate Degree in Information Technology or Telecoms or Electrical Engineering (PhD will be considered a plus).
- Track record in leading/participating in winning research proposals primarily co-funded by the European Commission and Innovate UK.
- Solid experience (3-5 years) in managing and delivering complex projects with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Good understanding of systems, architecture and applications design.
- Good understanding of Big Data Concepts from the information extraction perspective.
- Being able to capture the big picture and to align innovation activities with business growth opportunities.
- Demonstrable network of partners across the UK and Europe both from the academic and industrial sectors.
- Excellent command of the English language (both oral & written).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective in negotiations and conflict resolution.
- Able to work with minimum supervision both independently and as part of a team.
At EXUS we help our people to achieve excellent results by creating a work environment that encourages individual and team successes. We offer continuous personal development with the utilization of new technologies, training and technical research.
If you are qualified and interested to discuss the possibility to join our team, please send us your CV.