A Leading Car Importer is looking for a AFS Zone Manager
Duties and responsibilities
- Visits and sustains periodical and immediate communication with all Retailers in the area of responsibility in order to drive business initiatives in store.
- Observes Retailer’s operations in the AFS, identifying gaps in performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Micromanages Retailer operations in a manner to coach personnel to provide excellent customer experience and achieve both quantitative and qualitative targets of retailer.
- Liaises with Dealership Owner/Principal, informs about new initiatives, performance kpis, and sets in cooperation with business partner respective actions plans for business improvement.
- Monitors operational standards level, according to and in compliance with the guidelines of Hyundai and Kia brand standards for AFS Retailer Operations.
- Strengthens knowledge sharing by providing best practices to her/his line manager and colleagues, and promoting best practices along all Retail network.
- Has accountability for the Retailers’ AFS performance in the area of responsibility and proposes ways and actions to achieve respective goals, both quantitative and qualitative.
The job holder needs to meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university, in the areas of mechanical engineering, business administration, marketing (an MBA degree will be considered a plus) .
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position in the automotive AFS industry or big retail chain .
- Analytical skills & ability to work and process large amount of data.
- Excellent command of Excel.
- Ability to present own job and reports using PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under tight time schedule and deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Owner of a B class driver’s license.
- Competitive remuneration pack
- Training and development within a truly dynamic Company