Kariera.gr on behalf of its client, an online store which offers some of the best brands of the Greek and international market in clothing & accessories for men and women, houseware items and personal care products, is looking for a Project Manager with orientation in fashion in order to join their dynamic team.
The Fashion Project Manager will work with external agencies and will be responsible for setting up and running a fashion showroom.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage and control project budget, costs and profitability
- Manage project resource allocation/allocate vendors (ex. designers)
- Communicate with PR and Marketing agencies, bloggers/vloggers for promotion
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Ensure quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results