One of the leading and rapidly expanding commercial companies in Greece, which operates in Pharmacy sector, is seeking to appoint a Financial Manager (FM/01).
Essential Duties / Job Functions:
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the Finance Department.
- Monitors the financial position of the company and leads the achievement of targeted results.
- Oversees the preparation and management of the annual budgeting process, as well as forecasting and other long term planning processes.
- Ensures that all financial reporting, including monthly management accounts and annual accounts, is accurately and timely prepared.
- Oversees and monitors capital expenditure.
- Prepares and issues (hands on) the company's payroll process in timely and accurate manner.
- Oversees Tax and VAT issues in collaboration with the Accounting Supervisor.
- Oversees and monitors credit control processes and cash flow aiming at maintaining the organization’s budget.
- Oversees the collection procedure from clients and suppliers.
- Carries out personnel administration procedures (i.e. hirings, dismissals, employee contract management, leaves management, etc.) and ensures compliance of the company with relevant public authorities in accordance to employment legislation.
Knowledge / Experience & Skills:
- University degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Postgraduate degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Proven experience in the issuing of the employee payroll (must have)
- Strong ERP skills (preferably Atlantis, soft one ERP).
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and relevant practices.
- Track record of successful budget management with an understanding of revenue forecasting and expense budget planning and tracking.
- Excellent leadership skills with proven ability to motivate, develop and manage a team.
- Professional attitude and ability to work under pressure.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Private medical Insurance scheme.
- Ability for a successful career in the fastest growing health sub – sector.
Interested candidates are required to send their full application with reference code (FM/01) by clicking on the apply button below. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.