He will be responsible for the Technical management of R&D, EU funded projects.
Aditess Ltd asks for an experienced Technical Project Manager who will join our R&D Department in Nicosia, Cyprus. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a top-rated team of talented individuals with different expertise working collaboratively on common goals. You will be expected to show initiative, be flexible and take responsibility. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the whole lifecycle of both commercial and EC funded IT projects.
- Writing deliverables and reports.
- Managing scope, budget and timelines.
- Working closely with the technical team to coordinate implementation.
- Coordinating with teams of specialists within and outside the company.
- Coordinating with partners and monitoring work packages on a daily basis.
- Organize and lead technical meetings (physical and online)
- Participating in proposal writing for projects in the context of H2020 and beyond.
- Preparing and delivering presentation.
- Participating/travelling in project meetings, networking events, conferences & workshops in Cyprus and abroad.
- Participation in scientific or business publications
- PhD/MSc in IT, computer science or related fields.
- At least 4 years’ experience in managing projects & working directly with technical & commercial teams with proven track record.
- Experience in areas such as software development and integration, development life cycle methodologies, software architectures, Big Data, Data Analytics, Knowledge Management, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience specifically in European projects and proposals.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, ability to negotiate, and to cooperate with international partners and clients, technical writing, presentation, and organisation skills;
Personal Characteristics and Skills:
- Able to perform in multi-cultural environments/ international teams, under pressure and to deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires meeting set deadlines, fresh thinking and innovation.
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to take ownership on projects.
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving capability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external partners.
- Excellent time management and crisis management.
Please send your CV by clicking on the apply button below and mentioning the job code: ADITESSTPM