The 5 star Kassandra Palace hotel in Chalkidiki is looking for a Receptionist / Reservations Manager for the summer season 2017.
As part of the Front Office team you will be responsible in participating fully in the daily operations of the front desk during scheduled shifts. By adhering to guidelines and procedures you will deliver courteously and professionally friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities for this position shall include, but not limited to, the following areas and activities at management discretion.
- Ensures all key knowledge/information of any in-house policy and related procedure are shared with concerned associates and working manuals are being followed.
- Liaison well with Housekeeping department for the smooth and on-time check-in and check-out of guests.
- Handles Guest inquiries and complaints promptly and in a courteous manner by way that all are settled in a professional and gentle manner.
- Key responsibilities include check-in and check-out as per the brand standard procedure, billing, messaging and guest relations.
- Ensures good communication and coordination between Front Office Department and other departments.
- Makes sure that the in-house service, phone calls and email replies of the Front Office are prompt and attentive at all time.
- Ability to work in a team, attend daily shift briefing, taking note of the information given and ensuring you are aware of important information including the selling strategy for the day.
- Conducts regular inspections to all areas of the hotel to ensure that everything is to the highest standard.
- Adhere to the hotel credit policy and cash handling procedures.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and wear proper uniform at all times.
- Be familiar with all in-house information along with complete knowledge of all room/apartment categories and their provided facilities accordingly.
- A minimum of 3 years background in 4+ star hotels and resorts in a similar position. Previous hotel experience in Chalkidiki will be appreciated.
- Highest level of verbal and written English language, plus any additional language will be preferred.
- Professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous sales experience
- High level of interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Display’s emotional maturity and sensitivity when dealing with others. Remains tactful and is able to professionally relate to colleagues at all levels in the company.
- Operates with integrity and confidentiality at all times.
- Proficient with Fidelio or equivalent PMS
- Knowledge of Online Reservation Systems will be appreciated
- Ability to understand financial information and data