|print | save this job | email this job
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. This is one of the most important businesses in the global economy with the primary aim to meet the needs of companies in all matters relating to human resources. Based in Switzerland and with presence in more than 60 countries, the group proves daily its experience in meeting all staffing needs. The Adecco Group collaborates with the largest local and multinational companies worldwide, which certify their confidence in the group and show the important position Adecco has in the global labor market.
Adecco Greece was founded in 2000 and consists of 3 companies: Adecco, Atlas and Lee Hecht Harrison. Faithful to its commitment to provide high quality services, Adecco Greece is certified according to the international standard ISO 9001:2008 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement.
With its global experience, expertise, quality, rapid response, effective solutions and service guarantee the Adecco Group is the most appropriate partner and ally of modern companies offering them comprehensive solutions in the field of human resources and of the candidates whose professional progress supports daily.
56, Kifissias Avenue, 15125, Maroussi,
Tel.: +30 210 6930490, Fax: +30 201 6919358
e-mail: [Πατήστε εδώ για να στείλετε με Email το βιογραφικό σας]
Maroussi, Agia Paraskevi, Athens, Piraeus, Thessaloniki
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client:
HR Business Partner
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a multinational company, for a professional to cover the following position:
HR Business Partner
The role incumbent will report to the Regional HR Manager.
He/she will support the Market Director by managing all the HR activities for the Market (Greece, Bulgaria and Adriatics).
- Implements Human Resources programs for all Hr activities (talent acquisition, staffing, training and development, succession planning, compensation and benefits)
- Develops Human resources solutions by collecting, analyzing information and recommending an action plan
- Improves all company’s employees’ performance by coaching and counselling
- Handles all associated HR administration tasks (records management, personnel transactions related to employee relations and labor relations)
- Monitors the monthly payroll process (and related issues) provided by external partner
- Prepares reports towards management team (both locally and abroad)
- University degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of professional experience gained within a similar HR role in an international environment
- Very good knowledge of economics (in order to understand payroll matters, budget, headcounts), regulations and Labor Law
- Fluency in Greek and English language
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High energy level and ability to work in every situation with a good problem solving attitude
- Dynamic, team-spirit and result-driven person focus on quality and performance
- Flexibility for business travelling
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
|Let us help you
meet your career goals!