Data Communication S.A. was founded in Athens in 1987. Its primary line of business is software development for enterprises and organizations of the public and private sector and accounting firms. It is one of the major developers of business software in Greece and the leading software vendor for accounting firms, incorporating a portfolio of business, accounting, ERP, CRM and human resources management (HRM) solutions.
Data Communication's mission is the development of new technology software applications meeting customer business needs and the offer of top quality support services (consultancy, implementation, training, technical support) that guarantee enhanced customer experience and satisfaction.
The company employs a staff of more than 120 experienced software engineers, technical experts, project managers and market specialists allocated in its headquarters in Athens and the two regional offices at Patra and Thessaloniki. We are proud to have been recognized a Best Workplace in Greece for 5 times and receive 1 Best Workplace Europe Award in 2016.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Product Manager (Ref.pdm)
We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated and talented engineer for our Athens headquarters to join our team as a
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (InnovEra)
As a Product Manager you will coordinate our Microsoft Dynamics NAV (InnovEra) development team and in cooperation with the Services department you will drive the development of a highly quality, high value software product, communicating the product vision and achieving further expansion.
The ideal candidate is a skilled professional with a 5-year experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV development and a thorough knowledge in creating and delivering product planning and roadmaps that result in measurable product success.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Develop product roadmaps reflecting our customers' and market's needs. Manage the entire product lifecycle from product planning and definition through development and delivery
- Meet with various internal and external stakeholders to collect business requirements
- Develop requirements and specifications, prioritize features and deliver required technical data and creative materials to our engineers
- Work closely with the engineering team to allocate requirements to upcoming product releases and define scope for each release
- Perform competitive analysis and identify areas for competitive differentiation
- Participate in day-to-day product development, testing and engineering resources activities for current and future products, including establishing overall requirements and scope, driving project plans and schedules, and allocating resources
- Drive successful project execution - monitor changing priorities in a dynamic environment, look for opportunities for efficiency improvements, align engineering resources across multiple projects to deliver results that meet multiple stakeholder timeframes
- Work with critical customers especially during their deployment phase to validate their architecture and ensure best practices have been followed
- Understand Data Communication's strategic and competitive position, and work to define and deliver the best products which maintain, shape, and improve that position
Your Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Management or similar role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV development
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Computer Science (or equivalent experience). Master's in engineering or MBA is a plus
- Experience in computer software design and implementation, and product management in a software company
- Background in existing and emerging software standards. Very good knowledge of ERP and/or Accounting business software and processes
- Very good knowledge of client server databases
- Ability to gather and translate customer business needs into technical product requirements
- Ability to communicate at varying levels of technical detail with the Services team
- Ability to work with cross product teams to create cohesive roadmaps for complex, multi-product projects
- Competitive wages
- Excellent working environment (5 National & 1 Europe Best Workplaces Awards)
- Ongoing training
- Private medical insurance