iTechScope is the first International IT Recruitment Agency in Greece. Based in Athens & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services exclusively for the sectors of IT & Engineering. Large companies in Greece, Europe & the Middle East find in us a valuable partner and job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, a US global leader in Big Data & Analytics that transform analytics solution in a critical and impactful business growth factor, we are looking for a Java Software Development Manager to lead a large team of top level software engineers and to bridge technology with strategy in terms of technology solution
The successful candidate will lead the software design and architecture across the whole automated analytics ecosystem. He/She will lead groups of solutions by guiding the respective team members and actively participate in upper management strategic sessions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Provide leadership and coaching for the software engineers and sets the vision and direction to drive continuous improvements of development standards and procedures
- Lead the architecture and design for all the automated analytics solutions in cooperation with other Software Development Managers.
- Componentize commonly used modules to be shared across different solutions in cooperation with
- Frequently participate in product backlog grooming sessions of his/her assigned solutions to guarantee the compliance to the departmental standards
- Assist/Mentor Software Team Leaders to issues that need attention.
- Decide the resource allocation based on the program needs
- Monitor the operation and performance of his/her assigned teams
- Evaluate members of his/her assigned teams
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent discipline; MSc will be considered a strong plus
- At least ten (10) years of experience in development of complex enterprise solutions, out of which minimum three (3) years in management/leadership roles
- Proven working experience with web-based methodologies/technologies for design, development, release cycle and delivering highly scalable products to market
- Strong leadership, project management and presentation skills, time management, and problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience on the key technologies
- Proven ability to supervise multiple developments
- Experience with Agile methodologies and practice
The real excitement come from the role itself, having to bridge technology with strategy and acting as a mentor for a top-caliber engineering team with large-scale global international projects. Emerging growth, state-of-the-art technologies, big data paradigm within a fast growing, global and innovative environment along with an excellent benefit package which includes salary base plus bonus. Excellent career prospects within Information Resources path.
If you are interested in applying in this Exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL!
LINKEDIN GOOGLE+ FACEBOOK TWITTER