|print | save this job | email this job
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. This is one of the most important businesses in the global economy with the primary aim to meet the needs of companies in all matters relating to human resources. Based in Switzerland and with presence in more than 60 countries, the group proves daily its experience in meeting all staffing needs. The Adecco Group collaborates with the largest local and multinational companies worldwide, which certify their confidence in the group and show the important position Adecco has in the global labor market.
Adecco Greece was founded in 2000 and consists of 3 companies: Adecco, Atlas and Lee Hecht Harrison. Faithful to its commitment to provide high quality services, Adecco Greece is certified according to the international standard ISO 9001:2008 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement.
With its global experience, expertise, quality, rapid response, effective solutions and service guarantee the Adecco Group is the most appropriate partner and ally of modern companies offering them comprehensive solutions in the field of human resources and of the candidates whose professional progress supports daily.
56, Kifissias Avenue, 15125, Maroussi,
Tel.: +30 210 6930490, Fax: +30 201 6919358
e-mail: [Πατήστε εδώ για να στείλετε με Email το βιογραφικό σας]
Maroussi, Agia Paraskevi, Athens, Piraeus, Thessaloniki
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client:
Junior Key Account Manager
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a multinational FMCG company, for one (1) dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Junior Key Account Manager
- Responsible for the daily operation and monitoring of national accounts included in the trade channel of the organisation
- Able to daily monitor and coordinate the store developing force of the specific channel and have full knowledge of the respective sales figures / performance of the accounts
- Participates in meetings with clients and presents the accounts in major BU meeting
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Finance or similar field
- Two (2) – three (3) years relevant experience, ideally in the FMCG sector
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- PC-literate (MS-Office applications)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Advance analytical and numerical skills (P&L, data analysis etc.)
- Long term mobile in other functions of the organization
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
|Let us help you
meet your career goals!