GREEK PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY
Totally oriented in Exports and Manufacturing, present in the pharmaceutical sector for over than 40 years, is looking for :
Quality Assurance Operations Manager
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting and monitoring of KPIs for the performance of the Quality Operations department
- Review & approval of Master Documents for products
- Change Control (related directly with the product). Approval and communication with the customer
- Leading problem solving workshops
- Management of the process for handling of customers’ complaints
- Deviations’ analysis (Deviation Investigation Reports)
- Management of the team responsible for validation of of equipment and processes
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Review of Product Quality Reviews (PQRs)
- Surveillance of the implementation of the applied quality system in operations
- Close collaboration with Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Technical departments.
- Support in internal/external audits and inspections
- Support and follow up in Technical agreements.
- Suitable to be nominated as QP/PV.
- Overall Quality Improvement
- University Degree in Biology / Pharmacy (Postgraduate studies will be considered an asset)
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant position within the pharmaceutical sector
- PC literacy (MS Office)
- Fluent use of English language
- Proven managerial skills
- Well developed organizational and planning skills
The Company offers a competitive and challenging European working environment with constant improvement.