The successful candidate will be responsible to develop new software applications in accordance with the requirements. Support, trouble-shoot, administer existing third party or in house applications and follow the development and operational procedures fully. Moreover, will be responsible to complete projects within defined deadlines and support/assist other team members/remote resources/third party consultant’s when needed.
- Develop Software Applications or features in accordance with requirements and development procedures
- Generate the requirements, design, testing and operations documents in accordance with the procedures
- Prepare user manuals
- Train users of the system
- Do the operations of existing system (third party or in house), troubleshoot and support
- Complete activities on time based on scheduled set by Project Manager and Line Manager
- Provide knowledge transfer on the developed, administered or supported applications.
- Development and Support of Contract management application
- Development and support of Contract Modification applications
- Development and support of Customer Management system
- Development and support of products, services and offers.
- Development and support of MTN self care portals
- Development and support of Rewards Management application
- Development and support of applications running on .Net framework
- Development and support of .Net integration web services
- Development and Support of applications running on Java technology
- Setup, monitoring and support of systems
- Development of Java integration web services.
- Development and Support of applications running on PHP technology.
- Development of PHP integration web services.
- University education in a Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience with programming and system analysis
- Knowledge of a variety RDMS systems including Oracle, MYSQL and MSSQL.
- Administration skills of a variety of webservers including Apache, IIS, Weblogic, Glassfish
- Knowledge of a variety of IDE’s such as Netbeans, visual studio and eclipse.
- Strong knowledge on Java and/or SQL and/or other high level programming language
- Experience with CDRs and ETLs will be consider an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English and Greek language
All interested candidates should send their CVs stating the job title in the subject line.