Amazing career opportunities under the International Experience Canada (IEC) Program
Our company, a leader in the Hospitality Industry is looking for talented, ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic candidates between 18-35 years of age, to further expand its operations.
Founded in 1996 our company currently owns and operates over 100 locations throughout Ontario, with many more sites currently under development. Successful candidates will be a part of a growing chain of restaurants with an appeal to a broad customer base.
We are currently hiring a Restaurant Assistant Manager:
The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience. The Assistant Manager reports to the Restaurant Manager.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a related position in the hospitality industry and in food and beverage operation management.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service and ultimate customer experience.
- Ability to develop and foster exceptional employee relations.
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast paced environment, manage priorities and delegate tasks.
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, communication, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Legal Permission to work in Canada (obtaining a working holiday visa in Canada through the International Experience Canada (IEC) Program.
- Fluent in English
- International Driver’s Licence
- Visitors Travel Health Coverage
- Possess initial costs to relocate to Ontario, Canada (estimated at approximately $7,500 CAN)
If this sounds like you please provide us with your resume via e-mail at [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ] and reference the job title Restaurant Manager in the e-mail subject line.
We wish to thank all candidates, however, due to the number of applications received only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.