- with €67 million revenues and 1.300 employees - is the largest Business Services Group in Greece. The Group operates in 5 major cities in Greece, maintaining at the same time a strong presence in Southeastern Europe via subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina and Cyprus. Following its acquisition in the beginning of 2007 from the SEEF Fund of Global Finance, the largest private funds company in Southeastern Europe, ICAP Group is rapidly developing into a multidisciplinary service provider, which has tripled its size. ICAP Group offers a wide range of services and products which are grouped into the following 4 major Business Lines: Credit Risk Services, Marketing Solutions, Management Consulting and People Solutions.
We are currently looking to hire an IT Project Manager
to join our Management Consulting
team in order to further develop and grow the services offered to our clients in the domains of Digital Transformation and Technology. Job Summary
The project manager is fully responsible for delivering every project on time within budget and scope. He is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that he or she oversees and thrives when planning projects and working with project teams. He or she understands and exercises project leadership, reports to the PMO and understands PMO objectives, reports to the project sponsor, is ex officio member of the Steering Committee. Qualifications
The Company offers
- BSc or graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5-10 years working experience as a Project Manager in the Information Technology sector, preferably with Banking expertise
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English
- Expert knowledge of SDLC methodologies and experienced in Use Cases, Unified Modeling Language ("UML") and Rational Unified Process ("RUP")
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and technologies
- MS Project expertise
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP certification preferred; PRINCE II
- MS Project Server experience and certification will be considered a plus
- Membership in a PM professional association
A competitive remuneration package and benefits, along with the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company.
Freedom & encouragement of innovation, an excellent team & corporate culture to fit in - along with plenty of room for growth.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.