Find the best job for you in a
dynamic working environment!
PEOPLECERT is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 160 countries and in 24 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PEOPLECERT enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PEOPLECERT offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
We are a truly equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates with exceptional talent from all walks of life and from a broad range of academic disciplines and professional backgrounds. We are highly educated, with international work experience and a global outlook.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.peoplecert.org
Location: Αθήνα, Αττική-Αθήνα
PEOPLECERT, global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills across 160 countries is seeking:
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for designing, developing and packaging a new disruptive training and certification product in the ICT industry that includes elements of technology and employability.
You must be familiar and up-to-date regarding the latest trends regarding a) the global training industry b) the ICT industry (incl. skills gap, how is being tackled globally, employability skills) c) technology platforms d) marketing and product development (e.g. A/B Testing, MVP, Personas etc.).
- Lead market research, competition analysis and consumer behaviour analysis
- Develop B2B and B2C marketing and PR strategies from A to Z, mainly relevant for digital channels (incl. social media, YouTube etc.)
- Measure performance of strategies and report against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Lead product development, packaging and rollout across B2B & B2C channels following coordination with involved stakeholders
- Develop product sales forecast and P&L
- Turn product strategies into tactical plans and go-to-market activities.
- Proven experience in developing and rolling out successful new products, ideally in the training or technology sectors
- Proven experience in developing and delivering successful marketing and PR campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Passion, understanding and being up-to-date with the latest trends of the training and ICT industries, technology platforms and employability
- Ability to think "out of the box" and "connect the dots", passion for success, drive for results and commitment
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking; comfortable working with numbers and KPIs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for an international environment
- Excellent command of English is a must
- BSc/MSc in Marketing and Communications, Business or related field; Relevant international certifications will be considered an asset.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!