Our Web &Mobile Services team in Athens is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled Project Manager to join the team. As our new colleague, you will be involved in complete solution delivery projects to major national and international clients. You will collaborate with process owners and stakeholders to identify project scope, goals, deliverables, and success criteria—all while ensuring the team applies the appropriate project management methodology and meets the project timeline, budget, scope, and quality objectives.
To be successful in this role, you've got to be a master communicator, as you will be responsible for giving presentations on project updates, the project cycle, and expected results. You will provide assistance as needed on pre-sales activities including gathering requirements, preparing Statements of Work, and delivering proposals.
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline University Degree
- 5 years of work experience in software development projects, of which 1-2 years of experience in managing a project from inception to commercial launch.
- Experience in Internet technology based and / or mobile projects.
- Open and transparent communication style, willing to surface and champion the tough issues.
- Ability to understand and communicate the big picture, and work with attention to details when needed.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Greek.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working independently to manage client expectations and maintain relationships.
- Project Management specific certifications are a plus
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development methodologies is desirable
At EXUS we help our people to achieve excellent results by creating a work environment that encourages individual and team successes. If you are qualified and interested to discuss the possibility to join our team, please send us your CV.
EXUS was founded with the vision to transform the costly and complex enterprise software industry – making it simple, accessible and exciting.
Our purpose is to improve the business of those we serve, simplifying complexity to enable intelligent action.
To achieve this, our Financial Suite (EFS) combines superior functionality and integrated knowhow. EFS, provides solutions for Credit Collection and Recovery, Origination and Scoring.
Our Web and Mobile Solutions cover a wide range of demanding applications for banks and financial services companies, telecoms operators, utilities and hospitality specialists.
EXUS has more than 300 active enterprise customers in 15 countries worldwide.
At EXUS we strive to employ the best and partner with the best and we offer them all the necessary working conditions. This is our philosophy for success.
For more information visit our website: www.exus.co.uk
- Company : EXUS
- Emp Type : Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Job Type : Γραμματειακή Υποστήριξη
- Base Pay : Δ/Υ
- Required Education : ΑΕΙ
- Required Exp : Τουλάχιστον 2 έτος/η
- Required Travel : Αδιάφορο
- Reference ID : 02FCAD7F2B
- Location : GR-Athina 115 26