G4S Security Systems & Monitoring Services, a member of G4S group, the world’s leading international security solutions group, listed in FTSE 250, seeks to employ a
Monitoring & Response Services Manager
Ref: MRSM 03-17
Reporting to the General Manager, the right candidate will assume responsibility for the subscribers’ Services of the organization namely Alarm Receiving Center, Monitoring Services, Patrol and Response units. The position’s duties include:
- To identify process improvements and develop initiatives so as to enrich customer satisfaction.
- To build and enhance customer relationships in order to facilitate growth and retention.
- To develop new offerings to existing and prospect customers as to expand subscribers base.
- To improve processes, policies, technology, systems and human resources, so as to add tangible and measurable value to the customer.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints, taking appropriate action
- Deliver periodic reporting, key performance indicators and review any incidents which have affected the client, the root cause analysis and the remedial actions taken or planned.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience. 5 years of proven managerial track record in similar positions is required
- A proven track record in successful service delivery preferably in a subscribers’ based service
- Evidence of devising new working initiatives to improve business outcomes
- Ability to demonstrate inter-personal skills, effective leadership, coaching and decision-making skills.
- Fully computer literate
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience in business and functional analysis
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fluency in Greek & English both verbally and written
The Company Offers:
- Major opportunities for career development in a multinational context
- Attractive compensation package
- Bonus Scheme
- Mobile phone
- Private health and life insurance
If you correspond to the above criteria and wish to work for the world's largest security organisation please send your resume via kariera.gr mentioning the code [MRSM 03-17].