About the role
The Asset Manager is expected to provide research and analysis on managers/funds across a variety of asset classes, including alternatives, and thus provide a key role in supporting the Fund Managers running various single asset class and mixed asset funds of funds. Furthermore, the successful candidate will have good generalist skills overall, such that he/she can contribute to the team’s overall efforts.
- Manager/fund research across a range of asset classes and contributing investment ideas
- Working as a member of the team and contributing generally to overall efforts
- This will include generating both internal and client facing reports/analyses and input into the implementation of the running of the Funds of Funds.
- A few years of investment experience in a manager/fund research role
- Systems knowledge to include advanced excel skills and preferably Bloomberg
- Customer Obsession - is about putting the customers’ needs at the heart of everything we do. We achieve this by listening, by making the complex simple and by delivering on our promises.
- Focus on Impact - is about making things happen. It’s about recognizing and avoiding the distractions. And it’s about executing
- Personality matters - We want people who are willing to roll up their sleeves, are passionate about what they do