INTEC SA (INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY SA) is an Athens based company that specializes in the supply of Industrial Equipment, Chemicals and Catalyst to the Greek Industrial market as well as Software and Services in the Industrial Automation & Control areas. For more info: https://intec-sa.workable.com/
INTEC SA is currently hiring an OSISOFT PI Administrator/ Developer/Support System Engineer who will become skilled in OSI PI implementations and will develop experience interfacing PI to process control systems (DCS/SCADA) and developing PI applications.
The candidate will work on several OSIsoft PI tools with a focus on installing PI Systems and developing analytics using PI AF Analysis service. The candidate will be responsible for working closely with client's engineers and deliver PI solutions using best practices. The candidate will also support and enhance existing PI solutions. The job requires knowledge of the networking , basic programming and familiarity with data analysis / advanced analytics tools. Position also includes the development of additional capabilities for integrating real-time data into enterprise applications, Web Service Development, Data Visualization, Advanced Analytics, and Alarming & Event Detection.
See more info about OSISoft in the web site: http://www.osisoft.com/
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Install PI Systems
- Design and develop PI solutions using PI ProcessBooks, Coresight , PI AF, PI AF Analysis Service and other OSIsoft PI tools
- Provide recommendations on best practices in developing analytics and using OSIsoft tools
- Business analysis, planning and architecture, and implementation of PI solutions
- Troubleshooting and documentation of PI solutions
- Maintain and publish all technical documentation
- Performing software analysis and testing
- Determining system specifications, input/output processes working parameters to meet business requirements
- Assisting the sales team in writing proposals, responding to requests for information, requests for proposal
- Support existing PI Systems
- Work in fast paced agile style project.
Apart from the PI system the candidate will also work with other Industrial Software like OPC Servers, Matrιkon Software, Honeywell PHD.
Work will be 70% at customer premises based and 30% office based. 90% in Greece and 10% out of Greece.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-5 years of proven work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer preferably in an Industrial Automation environment.
- Experience with OSI PI system preferred.
- Ability to develop software in VB, VBA , C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Working Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools, especially Excel
- Familiarity with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) web server .
- Proficiency with Microsoft Server Operating Systems (Certification would be an added advantage)
- Good Understanding of TCP/IP networking, Domains, firewalls, and VLANs. (Certification would be an added advantage)
- Cyber Security Certification will be considered an added advantage
- Basic understanding of digital communication system protocols such as: RS-485, Modbus, OPC, OLE, Foundation Fieldbus, HART (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer protocol), Industrial Ethernet, TCP/IP, BACnet, LonWorks
- Availability to travel is required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communications
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and flexibly with a team
- Able to set priorities (proactive and self-directed) and manage workloads in order to meet deadlines, yet careful with your work quality and pays attention to detail.
- Training & Development
- Company Car
- Phone - Mobile Plan
- You will be working with the leading industrial companies in Greece and abroad