Tasks and responsibilities:
- You are our front end expert
- You will lead a small team of frontend developers
- You will work closely with our designer, backend engineers & product team
- You actively participate in our scrum process
- You keep us up to date with new technologies and push us to adopt and evolve our technologies with such innovations.
- You have a clear understanding of configuring build systems (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.)
- You have experience with test automation, continuous integration/delivery and unit testing frameworks
- You have at least 3 years experience with large scale frontend architectures, ideally gained in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent knowledge of modern frontend technologies. Our current technology stack is Angular2(Typescript), Webpack, SAAS, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Git, Material Design
- Experience using REST APIs
- You are creative and have a sense for good design and user experience
- Your English is fluent
- Competent salary
- Contribute to a next generation ALM product that continues to excite us and our customers.
- You work with cutting-edge technology in an agile environment.
- Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset – our team!
- Flat hierarchies within a young and international team with startup style atmosphere.