SofMedica is a Group of companies which operates since 1994 in 4 countries of Southeastern Europe (Romania, Greece, Bulgaria & Cyprus) and provides thousands of patients with innovative Medical Technologies as well as with specialized Health Services.
The Group occupies more than 110 professionals with HQs in Bucharest-RO, Sofia-BG, in Athens-GRE and Nicosia-CYP.
They key duties of the role will include:
- Achieving annual sales and GP in the given area (GRE, CYP, BG) for Cardiac product line
- Opening new accounts and launch new products
- Supervising and coordinating all Cardiac Teams of the regions of the Group (GRE, CYP, BG)
- Coordinating and executing the process of training for the whole Team in Cardiac sector products
- Developing and analyzing market data for all Cardiac sector in the given region
- Clinical support of Cardiac cases in the hospitals of responsibility
A well-motivated, dynamic and hardworking individual who possesses good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively on all levels within an organization.
- Experience in Cardiac Surgery sales and clinical support
- Team player
- Strong ethics and loyalty to the company
- Must be proficient in English language and computer literate
- Able to extend hours on occasions when required
- Clean B driving license
- Availability to travel to countries that the Group operates – GRE, BG, CYP
possibility of professional development within fast growing company acting SEE region
- professional training programs
- company car
- performance bonus scheme
Please, send us your C.V. in Greek and in English.