We are looking for passionate, multi-talented IT professionals with strong technology background, as well as a great propensity for creative problem solving.
Joining our local Scrum teams based in Athens, the successful candidate will work closely with international development teams and create mobile and web solutions in the area of online gaming.
A self-sufficient starter with passion for technology coupled with insightful skills and breakthrough ideas is a must!
- 4+ years of working experience in Java
- Knowledge and understanding of JEE and/or Spring platform
- Knowledge of RDBMS/SQL and design patterns & principles
- Experience with source control tools (SVN, Git) and build tools (Maven, Gradle)
- Experience at writing and maintaining unit tests
- Good understanding of REST standards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
- Strong fundamental computer science skills (OOA/OOD, data structures, algorithms etc)
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking along with a desire to keep learning, growing & teaching
- Precise and efficient communicator in English (written and verbal)
- A disciplined approach and ability to work with cross-functional multicultural teams
- Scrum agile methodologies
- Competitive remuneration package
- Agile scheme of personalized goals and objectives, crafted by each professional
- Professional development through real projects, coaching and trainings
- Flexible working hours and ability to occasionally work from home
- Private Insurance Plan.