IT Support Engineer | Patra
(Job Code: PTR-IT SE)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the MOTIVIAN IT team, based in Patras. We are looking for an exceptional individual who will join our IT HelpDesk team supporting the company’s IT infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Acquire user distress calls, provide 1st line desktop & network support, troubleshoot and resolve of VOIP, PDA, PC hardware, software and networking issues, as reported by users.
- Build, deploy and maintain systems, network and security infrastructure & applications at both our hosted and office sites.
- Classify incidents, keep trouble ticket status (tracking & routing) and produce service level reports
- Log & report on H/W and S/W problems.
- Monitor and maintain acceptable system performance. Investigate bottlenecks and optimization solutions. Maintain system security policies.
- Monitor IT systems, and take proper action for normal operation. Apply patches and O/S software updates in cooperation with vendors.
- Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment
- Log & Report H/W and S/W problems regarding the system to the vendors.
- Assist in any other project/tasks as requested by the superior
- 2+ years experience in Helpdesk/Systems/Network Administration
- Experience especially at Microsoft Server OS, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange server, Microsoft Cloud services
- Experience in TCP/IP implementation, Windows/Network
- Hands-on experience in Cisco networking equipment
- Cisco or Microsoft Certifications will be considered as a plus
- Experience in installing, configuring and maintaining Linux servers
If you want to make a difference and work with a top-rated team of talented individuals, come and join us. We offer a friendly, diverse work environment and very competitive benefits package. If this position is of interest to you and matches your background and career needs, we can’t wait to hear from you! Please email your CV to [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ]