Introduction – Organizational Details
Barilla Hellas is currently seeking to recruit, for its operation in Thiva Meal Solutions plant, a qualified and experienced Engineer, reporting to the Technical Area Manager, for the position of Maintenance Supervisor.
The individual is responsible to lead a team of approximately 15 Mechanics & Electricians in the day to day running of the department, ensuring they achieve their Cost, Delivery, Safety, Engagement and Sustainability targets, by demonstrating role model behaviors and adherence to processes.
- Direct all maintenance procedures to ensure that job assignments and work orders are carried out promptly, efficiently, courteously and in accordance with established procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical maintenance issues in a timely manner.
- Assign and inspect all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) work orders.
- Provide leadership and support for continuous improvement process.
- Coach employees to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in daily performance.
- Record, report and analyze of all relevant KPI’s in his area of responsibility.
- Coordinate and manage 3rd party contractors on plant projects.
- Support the performance review process of the Maintenance technicians, address performance gaps and recommend appropriate training to address development needs.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety, Environmental policies and procedures to promote a safe working environment.
- University Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Master’s degree will be considered as an asset.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years previous working experience in the industrial sector, especially within a Maintenance department.
- Excellent command of the Greek language, very good knowledge of the English language will be highly appreciated.
- IT literate (MS Office), and experience of using systems within a manufacturing environment (SAP knowledge would be an advantage).
- Excellent problem solving skills, proactive in recommending and implementing actions to solve issues or improve ways of working.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop teams and individuals.
- Ability to perform under pressure, to solve technical issues and cope with tight deadlines.
To apply please follow the link: https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=barilla&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=36501&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=c14usl+AGbn0UznAR7zYOYP0w/Q=