Recruiting for: Scientific Affairs & Pharmacovigilance Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Scientific Affairs & Pharmacovigilance Assistant to join LEO Pharma Hellas S.A.
Location: Athens, Greece
General Summary of Duties: To assist the Medical and Pharmacovigilance functions.
• Management of departmental in-trays including daily checking of the departmental e-mails
• Involvement in key departmental processes
• Managing hard copy and electronic filing systems
• Managing departmental diaries and planner
• Drug Safety – Appointed local dSCP for PV
• Training of LEO personnel on PV issues
• Literature Surveillance
• General administrative duties
Examples of Duties:
• Providing medical information to all Health Care Professionals and all LEO Hellas employees regarding our products
• Answer to customers’ questions and requests
• Annual Drug Safety training of LEO Hellas staff
• Provide the Medical Reps with the requested literature articles
• Surveillance of the LEO SOPs, WIs, etc. and updating whenever required
• Assistance in QMS
• Translation of Medical Documents
• Archiving and filing of all Medical related documents
In order to be successful you need to have:
A good first degree in a Health Sciences, or equivalent.
Possess computer competency in Microsoft office software.
• Comfortable with the review of medical clinical data as part of his/her studies
• Strong organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written
• Excellent command of English language
If you are interested in this opportunity please send by mail your CV to:
LEO Pharma Hellas S.A
Kimis Avenue & 10 Seneca Street, 145 64
Attn.: Dr. Konstantinos Sitaras or send an e-mail at the following address.