is an International marine bunkers & lubricants consulting company serving the global shipping market by providing leading service worldwide.
In order to expand our business, we are seeking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join our team. Following an adjustment period, as a consultant you will deal with bunkers, lubricants requests and customer finding activities of the company in the Greek, German and potentially also in foreign markets. In addition to the daily tasks, detailed analyses of customer accounts and risk management will also form a crucial part of your work. Furthermore, consultants are responsible for improving and expanding our worldwide suppliers’ network.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Degree in Maritime Studies or Business Administration, or relevant professional experience in sales/trading
- Relevant Experience in the same industry will be considered an extra benefit
- Customer oriented and business driven mindset, sales enthusiasm
- Good negotiating and analytical skills
- Team spirit
- Availability to travel frequently abroad
- German native speaker; fluency in English is a prerequisite
- Computer literate, especially Outlook, Excel, and Word.
We are offering a challenging work environment with great opportunities for continued career development, with remuneration based on achievements.
If you enjoy working in an international corporation with a dynamic team, then please submit your job specific letter of motivation and a detailed CV via email.
All applications are treated confidentially.