An International Company wishes to recruit a:
The position reports to Logistics Manager
(Ref. Code: Logistics)
- Collaborates with the warehouse employees to schedule outbound deliveries.
- Coordinates with Purchasing to identify all inbound deliveries and identify products prior to their arrival.
- Produces pull orders for Warehouse Associates to build orders on the dock.
- Manages and resolves problems regarding missed pickups, delivery issues and scheduling conflicts in a timely manner.
- Proactively track, maintain, and update schedule based on department input.
- Identifies shortages and shipping delays in a pro-active manner and escalates as necessary to meet the schedule.
- Maintains reports and analysis as necessary.
- Administrative tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management with a minimum of 2 years experience in an organised Logistics Department. Candidates with more than five years of logistics experience may be considered without a relevant degree.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Capacity to travel and work from abroad.
- Desirable knowledge of Warehouse Management software.
- Strong analytical, logical and thinking skills, strong attention to detail, and eagerness to learn.
Please apply by sending your updated CV at [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ]