Wirecard is a software and IT specialist for outsourcing and white label solutions for payment processing and issuing products.
The Wirecard Group consists of a global network including 24,000 customers from various industries and 3,500 employees and connection to more than 200 international payment networks (banks, payment solutions, card networks) www.wirecard.com
Intermediate/Senior Payment Systems Java Developer
Delivery Manager - Mobile
To analyse, design and develop Java based mobile payment systems software according to customer specifications and internal company demand.
- Ability to build systems.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Lateral thinking
- Energy and positive attitude
- Analytical ability
- Time and task management
Technical Skills Required:
One or more
- Undergraduate studies in Computer Science, Electrical / Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge and proven technical experience on Java.
- Spring Framework
- Knowledge on ORM (JPA / Hibernate)
- SQL DBs (Oracle / Postgres)
- Knowledge of Web services
- Familiarization or previous knowledge with integration frameworks (Spring Integration/ Apache Camel).
- JBoss, Wildfly AS, Tomcat
- Tools: Hudson /Jenkins, Atlassian Suite
- Junit, Automated testing; Selinium and Web-Driver
- Activity workflow, Jasper reports
This position operates in a multi-tasking environment. There is a lot of interaction with colleagues in the form of “information sharing". The workspace is open plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software development.
- Assist in creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Ability to travel.
- Fulfilled military obligations
Our company offers unique career opportunities, competitive remuneration package and continuous training within a stimulating and growing working environment.